Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Empire Hotel & Country Club - E-Club

Last month, my family and I took the oppurtinuty of monday Bank holiday to stay at The Empire Hotel and Country Club. It is the most luxurious hotel in Brunei (in fact rated 5-6 starts by global raters).

Stayed at The Empire E-club. A typical set-up of the room. In fact, I like the setup and will stay at the same room again on my next visits. The king-size bed is facing the balcony with a set of sofas in between. Oh ya.. the left... its baby cot and check out the lugagge on the right... mostly for the baby heheh :)

A typical bath-tub for the empire e-club rooms.

I like the set up in the toilet... 2 sinks, a separate WC and shower and on the otherside is the bath-tub. .... and everything is marble.

and free internet too!Posted by Picasa

No comments: